Do you know the tools you need for your oral health to stay in top-notch care? There are many tools that can help you keep your smile healthy between your dental visits. If you are wanting to keep your smile in tip-top shape, then you should make sure you have some of these tools in your home to help you.
Our dentistss, Dr. Hutchison, Dr. Gabrielsen, or Dr. Craig, take your oral health seriously. That is why our team at Royse City Dental Care in Royse City, Texas, is happy to share you the information you need on dental tools for a healthy smile.
Here are the tools you need for a healthy smile:
– Water flosser: Water flossers clean between teeth with jets of water.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash is designed to wash out debris and plaque in your mouth.
– Teeth whiteners: To help whiten your teeth and remove stains, various teeth whitening treatment kits and products are available.
– Dental floss: Dental floss consists of a thread that is used for interdental cleaning needs. Select dental floss that is shred-resistant.
– Toothpaste: Select toothpaste that is not abrasive and one that meets your oral health needs.
– Toothbrush: The ideal toothbrush consists of soft bristles and a large brush head to reach all areas of your mouth.
– Dental picks: Dental picks are another option for your interdental cleaning needs.
– Tongue scraper: A tongue scraper is important for removing bacteria that settles on your tongue.
Our dental team takes pride in the high-quality service and care we provide. If you have questions about your oral health care, or if you need to see a dentist, please call us today at 972-636-2417 to make an appointment. We are always happy to help you and your smile.