Do you require a tooth restoration procedure such as dental implants, but are unsure if you want to go through with the treatment necessary to have them? Despite the fact that implants do require surgery because they are installed directly into your jawbone, the end product will be worth the investment.
Focus your oral health care on dental implants. Save your smile with dental implants and these important facts:
– Dental implants can be modified during the creation phase and can mimic the natural look of your teeth.
– Missing teeth should be filled in because otherwise, they can cause your jawbone to weaken and deteriorate over time.
– Dental implants repair the gaps left behind by lost or missing teeth for a full smile and strong dental profile.
– By not filling in missing areas in your mouth where missing teeth once stood, it can be dangerous for your oral health and can even destabilize your gums, causing nearby teeth to slide out of position.
– Dental implants are bound directly to your jawbone for a lasting hold that can withstand tough or hard foods.
– A full smile can make you look younger and help to improve your self-esteem.
If you think your dental implants could use a little extra work and you would like to have a professional exam from our team at Royse City Dental Care, simply book an appointment with Dr. Edmon R. Hutchison and the rest of our team at our dentist office in Royse City, Texas, by calling us at 972-636-2417. We will get you back to smiling once more!