Do you always make sure to keep your oral health care at its peak levels? Are your teeth and gums receiving the proper treatment they deserve? For more information about optimum oral health care, consider the following:
– Do you always keep your toothbrush in a safe space that is free from contamination?
– Do you avoid snacks that can effortlessly chip and crack your teeth, such as hard candies?
– Do you actively avoid oral health menaces such as mouth jewelry?
– Do you make sure to use oral health care treatments that have been recommended or approved by your dentists or feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association?
– Do you make sure to attend your regular checkups and professional cleanings with your dentists?
– Do you know your dental history?
– Do you stay away from cavity-causing products such as sodas and sugary sweets?
– Do you make sure to use the proper behaviors when brushing and flossing daily?
If you would like to schedule your oral health care checkups at Royse City Dental Care or would like a comprehensive oral exam from Drs. Hutchison, Gabrielsen, and Craig, and our team at our office in Royse City, Texas, please give us a call at 972-636-2417. A better smile is your first step to a brighter, healthier lifestyle that can improve your life for many years to come.